Spaghetti in Red sauce and Grilled Meat
• By Abil Michael Kurishinkal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 276 kcal
Ingredients for Spaghetti in Red sauce and Grilled Meat
- › Meat 150gm
- › Spaghetti 100gm
- › Red sauce/Pasta sauce half cup
1. Boil Spaghetti with drop of oil.
2. Braze and grill the meat beforehand, can also pan fry but not as good as slow grill.
3. Saute garlic in a splash of butter and add the pasta sauce/red sauce/white sauce, saute until about to boil.
4. plate the sauce first, then the Spaghetti like a small swirl of mountain a d then topped with dices if grilled meat.
5. Seasoning with seasalt and oregano
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!