• By Mandavi Saha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 315 kcal
Ingredients for Spaghetti Bolognese
- › Rice noodles 40g , presoaked for 30 minutes
- › Kaffir Lime leaves
- › Chillies as per taste
- › Crushed pepper 3g
- › Butter /coconut oil/ ghee 7 g
- › Leeks/celery/spring onion chopped 20g
- › Soya sauce 5 g
- › Garlic chopped 10 g
- › Chicken mince 100g
1. Heat water in a pan and bring to boil. Add soaked rice noodles into the pan and parboil. Drain the water and plate the noodles.
2. Mix the following into the chicken: Kaffir lime leaves crushed Pepper Salt Chillies Soya Sauce
3. In another pan,heat the butter and add garlic. Saute the veggies for 30 seconds and then add the chicken mixture to it. Cook for about 5-10 minutes until chicken is cooked well.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Plate the noodles and serve the chicken on top . Garnish with fresh coriander / parsley ( if u like). Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!