• By Anand Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 409 kcal
Ingredients for Soyawadi Dhokla
- › Rava - 40gm
- › Grinded soya chunks - 50gm
- › Curd - 80 gm
- › Mirchi adarak paste - little
- › Oil - 6 gm
- › Mustard seed - 1 small spoon
- › Curry leaves
1. Prepare a mixture of grinded soya chunks, Rava and curd with some salt and mirchi adarak paste. add a pinch or 2 of eno. prepare dhokla maker and pour the paste to the plate let it steam cook for sometime tadka prepare tadka with oil, curryleaves , hing and mustard seed evenly spread the tadka when ur dhokla are ready enjoy with coriander chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!