SoyaDal Wada chaat
• By Himani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 422 kcal
Ingredients for SoyaDal Wada chaat
- › Soya 40 gm
- › Moong Dal(or Urad Dal) 40 gm
- › Yogurt 100 gm
- › Salt
- › Red chilli powder
- › Garam masala
1. Make the powder of soya chunks
2. Add water to dal and Make the paste of the dal in blender
3. Add soya powder in the dal paste
4. Add water to get proper consistency ( not very thick and not watery)
5. Add spices salt as per taste, garam masala, and red chilli ( as per you want )
6. Fry them in oil.
7. Serve- soak wada in warm water for 10 mins and then add them in yogurt add some spices and chutney as per your requirements and serve it !!!
8. If you don’t want chaat Eat the fried wada as pakoda as well
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!