Soyabean Roti 100gms (Approx 4-5 Rotis) Swipe left more Images
• By Ronak Parmar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 427 kcal
Ingredients for Soyabean Roti 100gms (Approx 4-5 Rotis) Swipe left more Images
- › Soyabean
1. Take 100 gms of soyabean and roast until it appears to be brownish.
2. let it cool down and get it grinded at home or outside locally at flour mill.
3. Once the flour is ready, take 100 gms of soyabean flour and take 100ml/gms of water.
4. Boil 100gms/ml water and add salt to taste. once the water is boiled completely, add soyabean flour and mix it thoroughly to form Dough. keep it aside for 15mins.
5. Divide the dough equally into 4 to 5 portions and roll out each portion into complete thin circle shape.
6. Heat the non stick Pan and place the roti on it and cook it until small blisters appear. (Make sure you use non pan only)
7. Now flip it over and once both side have blisters place it over the direct flames to get the fluffy and delicious rotis.
8. Repeat for all other portions as well.
9. Now the the rotis are ready and serve it with any sabzi of your choice.(I prefer eating brown chana or mong with soyabean roti)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!