| 1 minute to read
Soyabean Nuggets Kadhi
- Curd (sour) - 100g
- Besan / Chickpea flour - 20 g
- Ghee - 15g
- Soyabean Nuggets (Boiled) - 40g
- Onion- 1 small chopped
- Ginger - 1 inch minced
- Garlic - 3to4 pods minced
- Methi seeds/ Fenugreek - 1/2 tea spoon
- Mustard Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chillies whole -3 to 4
- Curry Leaves
- Hing, Haldi powder, Red chili powder, Salt, 600-700 ml water
In a bowl add Curd + Besan + Haldi + Red chilli powder and mix it well. Add water and prepare a flowing liquid for Kadhi.
In a pan heat some ghee, Add Ginger & Garlic cook for a while. Then add Fenugreek seeds & cook. Finally add onion & sautee for 2-3 minutes.
Now add the Kadhi batter that we had prepared & cook it until first boil.
In a pan toss the Soyabean Nuggets with ghee for 2-3 minutes (optional step)
After first boil in kadhi add the Nuggets and salt. cook it at low flame for 20 minutes.
Tadka/Tempering: Add remaining ghee in a pan to this add Mustard seeds, Red chili, Curry leaves & little hing. pour it over the kadhi & enjoy with rice/roti.