• By Parul
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 283 kcal
Ingredients for Soyabean Idli
- › 40 gms: Soyabean granules (grounded into powder)
- › 30 gms: Rava/ Semolina
- › 100 GM's: Curd (sour)
- › Salt to taste
- › Fruit Salt/Eno
- › Ghee (1 gms about just to grease the mould)
1. In a pan, dry roast Rava & Soyabean powder for 2-3 minutes.
2. Once it cools down add curd & little salt to form a smooth paste. You may add little water to adjust the consistency.
3. Keep it for fermenting for an hour (you can skip this step)
4. Grease the idli moulds
5. Add eno salt to the batter (remember this is done in the end) and pour the mixture in the moulds
6. Steam as per the medium of cooking used. I microwaved for 8 minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!