• By Parul
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 395 kcal
Ingredients for Soyabean Halwa
- › Soyabean Granules powder: 40g
- › Whole wheat flour: 20g
- › Almonds: 5g
- › Ghee: 20g
- › Stevia to taste
- › Water as required
1. Dry roast the grounded soyabean granules for 2 minutes
2. In the same pan add 15g ghee and roast the Whole-wheat flour untill it turns light brown. now add the roasted soyabean powder and sautee it well for 2-3 minutes
3. Add crushed almonds and toss for 1 minute add 1.5 cups water and cook untill it gets to a halwa consistency (thick). Add stevia and give a final stirr.
4. Serve warm and add reaming 5g ghee on the top.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!