| 1 minute to read
Soyabean Chaat (Street Food)
- 100 gms: Boiled potatoes (boiled & mashed)
- 50 gms: Soyabean granules (grounded to powder)
- 20 gms: White chaana (boiled & mashed)
- 15 gms: Ghee
- 100gms: Curd
- Garam Masala
- Amchoor Powder
- Dhania powder
- Green Chillies & Ginger (finely chopped)
- Salt , Pepper, jeera powder & Stevia
First we prepare a Dough using boiled potatoes, Chana & Soyabean granules power ++ all masalas ++ Ginger & Chillies. Mix all of this well & knead like normal dough.
Divide the dough in equal parts & roll it into a patty/tikki
On a griddle pour the ghee and shallow fry the patty to desired crispness.
Sweeten the curd with stevia, add salt & pepper
You may use stevia imili chutney & home made dhania chutney for more flavours.
In a bowl place the patties, pour chilled curd, chutney, jeera powder & we are good to go!!