Soya Wheat Paneer Parantha
• By natasha garg
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 514 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Wheat Paneer Parantha
- › Soya flour 30gm
- › Wheat flour 30 gm
- › Paneer 90 gm
- › Oil 5gm
- › Seasoning (Salt, Red/green chilly, Garam Masala, Chat Masala)
1. Mix Soya flour (grinded Soya granules), wheat flour, Paneer and Seasoning and make a soft dough using water
2. Keep aside and let it rest for 5-10 mins
3. Make equal balls and roll. Cook on a heated tawa using Oil as per your plan. Enjoy with Curd or any veggies.
4. Paranthas came out really soft. I could make 3 good sized paranthas using the mentioned ingredient quantities.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!