soya wheat halwa
• By Satinder Kaur
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 456 kcal
Ingredients for soya wheat halwa
- › soya chunks (Grinded) - 50gm Wheat - 30gm Almonds - 5gm Milk - 100ml Ghee- 10gm Sugar Free as per choice
1. 1) Roast wheat and soya with ghee in a nonstick pan for 1-2 min. 2) Add 100ml Milk along with Stevia or Sugar free 3) Add a little water if required 4) Bing to boil 5) Keep the consistency as per your choice and add almonds. Tip: Don't over roast soya and wheat or else it will taste burnt.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!