• By Dr. Shweta Saini
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 243 kcal
Ingredients for SOYA Veggies
- › Soya chunks mini- 40 gm Oil- 5gm Mix vegetable-100 gm Spices of your choice
1. - Soak soya granules and wring out the water. - Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion, add spices of your choice. - Mix soya chunks, cook for a while on simmer.
2. Note: This mixture can be mixed with rice -can be eaten with chapati as mix vegetable. -can be eaten as snack after garnish with chopped tomatoes, onion, cucumber and lemon.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!