Soya veggie kebabs
• By Dhanashri
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 458 kcal
Ingredients for Soya veggie kebabs
- › soya granules 50 gms
- › potatoes medium 3, 1 bread slice powdered( u can crush it with hands)
- › grated carrots, beetroot 1 each small, French beans 6-7 finely chopped, finely chopped coriander.
- › 1tsp dhania jeera powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala, red chilly powder, 1 tsp paste of ginger+garlic+chilles, 1/2 tsp lemon juice, 1/ 2 tsp chat masala salt to taste
- › 2-3 tsp fine sooji+ 1 tsp cornflour
1. boil soya granules in water for 3-4 mins with some salt. Rinse twice with cold water. squeeze and remove all water. peel boiled potatoes. add mashed potatoes, veggies, masalas and bread powder to soya. knead well and shape into round kebabs or patties. sprinkle semolina and cornflour mix and shallow fry in a pan in some oil. flip when 1 side is done. enjoy with mint chutney or curd 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!