Soya veg Biryani
• By Anubha Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 362 kcal
Ingredients for Soya veg Biryani
- › Rice (raw)
- › Soya chunks(50 gm)
- › Veggies(100gm)- onion, spinach, broccoli, coriander, capsicum
- › Desi ghee(5gm)
- › Biryani masala(1 tsp)
- › Salt to taste
1. 1. Boil and cook 30 gm rice in cooker or a pan. 2. Boil 50 gm soya chunks separately and drain. 3. Add 5 gm Desi ghee in a pan, add washed and chopped green veggies in the pan and sauté for 3-4 minutes.( you can add jeera, bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, black pepper) 4. After the veggies get little cooked, add boiled and drained soya chunks in it. 5. Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, biryani masala as per your taste. You can also use rose water or kewra water to get the aroma of biryani. 6. Lastly add boiled rice in it. Garnish it with coriander. Serve with chutney and salad. You can also make curd raita ( onion tomato) for enjoying the recipe. Always take care of your macros and try to eat healthy and nutritious food. Hope you like the recipe!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!