Soya Tikki (Airfried)
• By Priyanka Sadhwani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 341 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Tikki (Airfried)
- › 40grams Soya Chunka
- › 50grams Paneer
- › Potatoes
1. Boil 40grams soya chunks, strain them nicely to remove access water. Once all the water is soaked out, add 50grams paneer. Add 80 grams of boil potatoes. Add all the spices- salt, red chilli power, garam masala and zeera powder. Add fresh coriander leaves and blend the mixture in a mixer. Once the blend is ready, knit it into round tikki’s. (Add 1tbspn cornflour if the blend seems tough to knit) You can either air fry them or grill them on a pan until they turn golden or nicely cooked :)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!