• By Ankit Khurana
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 342 kcal
Ingredients for soya tikki/kabab
- › soya granules 50gm
- › gram flour 40gm
- › olive oil/ghee /coconut oil 5gm
- › 1 onion
- › ginger garlic paste
- › black pepper
- › jeera powder
- › salt and red chili powder
- › 1 green chilly
1. Soak the soya granules in water for 30 mins.
2. Meanwhile roast gram flour on pan .
3. Remove the excess water from soya granules .
4. Put soya granules in bowl and add 1 chopped onion Little bit sambhar 1 chopped green chili Little bit ginger garlic paste Pinch of Jeer powder Black pepper Salt and red chilli powder (Note: you can adjust spices according to your taste )
5. Add roasted gram flour into the mixture and mix it properly and make tikki from that mixture.
6. Take a pan and apply 5gm olive oil/any other oil .
7. Toast tikki on medium flame on both side
8. Serve it with any sauce/ chutney of your choice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!