Soya Tikki ( chatpati bhook k liye)
• By Jyoti Poddar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 440 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Tikki ( chatpati bhook k liye)
- › soya chunks-50g paneer- 30g potato-100g(boiled) mix veggies-100g(chopped) garlic n ginger- chopped spices( salt,blacksalt, oregano, chilliflakes,maggie masala) breadcrumbs-30g (for coating)
1. 1. boil soya chunks for 10 min in water,adding little salt to it. drain ,wash and squeeze them. Then grind into a fine paste.
2. 2. In a bowl add soya paste,and all the ingredients along with spices . mix well, give desired shape and coat in breadcrumbs. keep it in fridge for 10mins.
3. 3. heat a nonstick pan,brush little oil,add tikkis to it n cook on medium flame. serve with your favorite chutney 😍👌
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!