Soya Tikki Chat
• By Robin Pandey
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:35 Minutes 345 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Tikki Chat
- › Soya granules/potato/mint/coriander/tamarind/onion- for garnishing
1. Hey Fitizens, This is your Fittr Coach : Robin Pandey On this WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY let's gift something "VEGAN" So here is my first VEGAN GIFT to the community "DELICIOUS SOYA TIKKI CHAT" >> Ingredients: A) For Tikki: - Soya Granules - Potato B) For Spread - CURD (Whisked) - Tamarind & Jaggery (for Chutney) - Mint & Coriander (For Chutney) Preparation: For Tikki 1) Boil Soya granules & potato separately 2) Post boiling squeeze the water from soya granules 3) Mash the boiled potatoes 4) Mix soy, potato & and add salt as per your taste, turmeric & red chilli powder 5) Bind the mixture together to make a ball 6) Divide the mixture into equal-sized small balls 7) Flatten them & stick up the cracked edges 8) Spread the oil in Non-Stick Pan & Pan fry them For making chutney : Follow the usual of making chutney i.e MINT CHUTNEY >>Add water+Coriander+Mint+ salt+ green chilli >>Grind them Similarly, repeat the process for Tamarind (Imli) & Jaggery Chutney (exclude salt) Serve the peppy hot tikkis with whisked curd, imli chutney & mint Chutney. DOn't forget to garnish it with onion & coriander
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!