• By Ankita Pandey
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 539 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Thalipeeth
- › Soya flour-30 gm( you can make soya flour with the help of soya chunk)
- › Wheat flour-80 gm
- › Radish (Muli) -100 gm( graded )
- › Fennel seeds - 5 gm
- › Salt, pepper , chilli powder, Turmeric powder as per taste
- › Kasuri methi - 5 gm
1. Step-1 In a bowl take soya flour and rest ingredients and mix it well with the help of water. Make a soft dough .
2. Step-2 Now make small size roti with the help of rolling pin.
3. Step-3 Heat the pan , put oil, and spread the paste on pan in round shape.
4. Step-4 Put oil from sides to make a crispy Thalipeeth.
5. Step-5 Change side and fry from other side as well.
6. Step-6 It's very crispy and tasty. You can enjoy with curd
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!