Soya tasty kabab
• By Surbhi Rajvanshi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 298 kcal
Ingredients for Soya tasty kabab
- › Soya chunks- 30gm
- › Veggies- (broccoli, spinach, capsicum) 100 gm
- › Wheat- 20 gm
- › Coconut oil- 10gm
1. Soak soya chunks about 1 hour in water.
2. Drain all water from soya and mix with all veggies and blend.
3. Add spices- salt, pepper, chili, turmeric, garam masala and wheat. Mix it well.
4. Use the batter to make kabab, spray with the oil and bake it in over for 30 mins. Serve it with chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!