• By Aditi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 366 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Taco
- › 30 gms Soya Flour
- › 50 gms Tofu
- › 1 whole egg
- › 1 Cheese cube
- › 5 ml olive oil/ghee
- › Salt and Kitchen King (as per taste)
1. Beat 1 whole egg in a bowl
2. Add Salt and 30 gms Soya flour to make a paste.
3. Add water as per your required consistency of the mixture
4. Put some oil over a pan and spread the mixture evenly
5. Once it is cooked properly from both sides, spread some cheese and tofu over it. (you can add veggies and sprinkle some pasta mix/Oregano as per your preference)
6. Fold it in taco shape and enjoy with some mint chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!