Soya Suji Balls
• By Namrata Vardhaman
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 336 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Suji Balls
- › 50 gms soya chunks powder
- › 30 gms semolina/rawa
- › 50gms curd
- › 4gms Ghee
- › 1 medium sized onion chopped, coriander, salt to taste, 1 tsp cumin seeds powder,1 tsp red chilli powder,pinch of eating soda...
1. Add all the ingredients in a bowl except for eating soda, mix it well, add water as per the requirement to make it a thick batter like consistency and then keep it aside for 5 mins.... add the eating soda just before pouring the batter in the paddu maker...
2. Heat the paddu maker... grease it with a little ghee... pour the batter in the paddu maker ...every 2 mins keep flipping it....let it cook evenly from all the sides on slow flame .... it will take around 7-8 mins......once done can be served with Mint chutney....
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!