Soya stuffed parathas
• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 489 kcal
Ingredients for Soya stuffed parathas
- › Soya Granules - 35g
- › Flour - 60 g
- › Butter - 15 g
- › Curd -40 g
- › Onion - 40 g
- › Green chilli -1
- › Salt and spices as per taste
1. Boil Soya Granules, squeeze out extra water (Crucial step)
2. Add finely chopped onion. chili and other spices of your choice ( I added only salt, crushed coriander seeds and black pepper powder). If you have excess water in your mixture, cook it in a shallow pan until excess water is gone.
3. Make soft dough of flour and divide it into 2 equal sized balls.
4. Stuff,Roll, Fry and Enjoy
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!