Soya Stuffed Paratha
• By Naman Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 926 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Stuffed Paratha
- › Soya 100gm
- › Wheat 120gm
- › Ghee 15gm
- › Garam masala, White salt, Black Salt, Red Chilli Powder
1. Boil the soya and drain the soya.
2. Squeeze the water out of the soya.
3. Grind the soya and add salt, masalas.
4. Make a dough of wheat flour.
5. Make dough and Soya stuffing of same consistency otherwise your stuffing might spill.
6. Make a pratha using soya stuffing.
7. Put it on tawa and roast it with ghee/butter.
8. Serve them warm.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!