Soya Sticks in Air Fryer
• By Roma Majumdar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 264 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Sticks in Air Fryer
- › Soya Four - 50gms Whole Wheat Flour - 10gms Oil- 5gms0
- › Salt, Garam Masala, Ajwain, Amchur and Red chilli powder as per taste
1. 1.Mix all the ingredients and knead to a dough with Luke warm water. Keep a lil oil aside for brushing on top. 2. Leave aside for 10mins.Preheat the air fryer. 3. Roll out like a flat bread and cut thin strips and brush with oil. Bake at 200° for max 10mins- Do check in between to see how crisp would you want them to be.
2. P.S - I rolled them out a lil thick so they were a bit chewy but taste wise perfect, it would be better to roll out thin and bake accordingly.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!