soya spinach salad
• By Kavita Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 104 kcal
Ingredients for soya spinach salad
- › 30 gms Soya granules
- › Handful of Baby spinach leaves
- › 3-4 Cherry tamatoes diced
- › 3-5 Baby radish diced
- › Half Yellow bell pepper diced
- › Half red bell pepper diced
- › Handful of Rocket leaves
1. Boil the soya, squeeze out excess water.
2. Toss rest of the ingredients with some lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. Add boiled, cooled, squeezed soya. Mix gently, lovely salad is ready to enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!