Soya Sambhar with Instant Idli
• By Tanu Jassal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:40 Minutes 402 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Sambhar with Instant Idli
- › 50gm sooji(rava)
- › 35gm Curd
- › 30gm Channa dal
- › 50gm onion
- › 40gm tomato
- › 7gm oil(4 gm oil used for Sambhar Tadka and 2 gm oil I used to grease idli pan)
- › Tamarind (dipped in 2 spoon water)
- › pinch of baking soda
- › 10gm Soya chunks
1. For Sambhar- Add washed dal, chopped onions,tomato,soya chunks, tumeric, salt in a pressure cooker and let it cook for 10-12 mins on medium flame.
2. For Sambhar Tadka- In a pan add oil, later add jeera, rai, curry leaves, red chilli, and Sambhar masala and cook it for a minute
3. Add Sambhar Tadka in Sambhar and add tamarind water into Sambhar and let it cook for 4-5 mins.
4. For Idli- soak rava in curd and water and make batter and keep it aside for 10-15 mins.
5. Add pinch of baking soda in the rava batter.
6. Grease idli pan and pour batter in pan n cook it in steam for 2 minutes.
7. Serve Idli with Sambhar
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!