Soya Roti with Cauliflower bhurji
• By Nina Rakesh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 222 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Roti with Cauliflower bhurji
- › soya chunks 30gm rice flour 15gm
- › cauliflower 150gm
- › 10gm ghee
- › 4 garlic cloves, 4 green chillies.
1. Soya Roti Grind the 30 gmsoya chunks to make a fine powder and add 20 rice flour into it. Add little water and make a dough. Make 1 roti/chapati out of the prepared dough. Let it be on Tawa for 5 minutes to get a crispy taste. Cauliflower Bhurji Take 150 gm Cauliflower and boil it. once boiled properly, make a fine paste in mixer. Take 10gm ghee, add some chopped garlic and green chillies. sprinkle salt and pepper as per your taste. Tada a healthy and yummiest lunch is ready and trust me you can have it daily.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!