Soya Roti Sabji with Skimmed Curd
• By Supreet Kaur
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 317 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Roti Sabji with Skimmed Curd
- › 30 g Wheat , 30 g Soya chunks, 5 g Ghee, 150g Skimmed milk, 200-250g Lauki
1. 1. Grind the soya chunks and boil in water 2. Squeeze all the water by using thin tea strainer 3. Knead it in wheat flour 4. Make soft chapati 5. Take oil in pan and put onion / tomato for tardka 6. Add cut Lauki (Add 1/4 spoon of kitchen king masala for taste) 7. Use Skimmed milk for making curd. 8. Enjoy the perfect lunch / Dinner recipe
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!