soya rajma tikkis
• By Sakshi Mehra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 346 kcal
Ingredients for soya rajma tikkis
- › 50 gm rajma overnight soaked 30 gm soya overnight soaked 10 gm ghee for chutney: 2 mirch + dhania
1. Boil overnight soaked rajma and soya together in a pressure cooker. Take the water out and allow it to cool down a bit. In a grinder make a paste, add ginger garlic to it, salt as per taste, red mirchi powder. Make small round tikkis. Use a non stick pan to fry tikkis. Use 10 gm ghee and fry till the color turns brown. Serve with onion and green chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!