Soya Rajma Cheesy Kababs
• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1 Minutes 429 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Rajma Cheesy Kababs
- › Soya Chunks : 20 g (cooked)
- › Tofu : 100 g
- › Rajma : 52 g (cooked)
- › Cheese Cube : 1 Piece
- › Broccoli : 28 g (Raw)
- › Ghee : 10 g
- › Garlic : 1 pod
- › Coriander Leaves : 5 g
- › Chilli Powder : 5 g
- › Cumin Powder : 5 g
- › Chat Masala : 5 g
1. Grind cooked soy chunks with cooked rajma, garlic pod,coriander leaves and the spices.
2. Grate Tofu and add to the mixture. Add salt.
3. Make small pieces of cheese and keep aside
4. Now, make tikkis and put one piece of cheese in each.
5. Roast on a non-stick pan till crispy brown
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!