• By Ishwar Ailsinghani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 605 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Pulao
- › Soya Chunks 100 g
- › Rice 50 g
- › Bay leaf 1
- › Green chilies 2-3
- › Jeera 1 tsp
- › Ginger small piece
- › Salt , red chilly powder, turmeric powder, kitchen king masala, Maggie masala (as per taste)
- › Ghee 10 g
1. 1. Wash 100 grams soya chunks and boil it for 5-7 minutes. 2. Remove the water from soya chunks and allow it to dry. 3. In a cooker heat 10 grams ghee, a bay leaf, ginger, jeera, a small piece of ginger together for 2-3 minutes, then add soy chunks and salt with green chillies, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, kitchen king masala and mix well until well combined. 4. Add 100-125 ml water. 5. Wash the 50g rice and add it to the cooker. 6. Cook for two whistles and simmer for 5 minutes. 7. Transfer the same to a serving plate.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!