soya pulao and tomato soup
• By Dr Rati Kedia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 292 kcal
Ingredients for soya pulao and tomato soup
- › Soya granules 10gms
- › Rice 50 gms
- › Potato 30gms
- › Peas 20gms
- › Onion, capsicum, coriander, curry leaves, pulao masala, green chilly,ginger and garlic,salt, jeera
- › Ghee 5gms
1. Chop all the veggies onion, potato, capsicum, green chilly, ginger and garlic Now in a pan / cooker put 5gms oil, add jeera, hing , and saute all vegetables, curry leaves and peas. Add pulao masala and salt to it. Let it cook for some time and then 1.5 cups of water. Add soya granules and rice to it. Let it cook for 10-15mins. Garnish it with coriander leaves and enjoy with tomato soup/ kadhi.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!