• By Abhishake Kumar Sindhu
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 532 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Pudding
- › Soya chunks 50 gms
- › Brown bread 25 gms (1 slice)
- › Natural peanut butter 20 gms
- › Muesli 30 gms
- › Milk 100 ml
- › Stevia /Any sweetener
1. Heat the pan and dry roast the soya chunks
2. Cool the roasted soya chunks. Put soya chunks in a mixer along with bread and muesli. Add stevia or any other sweetener you want to use. Grind all the ingredients to make a fine powder.
3. Empty the contents of the mixer into a mixing bowl.
4. Melt the peanut butter
5. Add the melted peanut butter and milk into the powdered mixture.Mix all the ingredients.
6. Serve chilled
7. Add 5 finely chopped almonds (Optional)
8. *If muesli is not available then kellogs chocos can be used. If even that's not available then use Oats and choco powder.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!