Soya Peanut Chivda
• By Shilpa Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 305 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Peanut Chivda
- › 1. Peanut -20gm 2. Soya - 40gm 3. Ghee -5 gm 4. Salt/ Chilli flakes or any Chivda masala
1. 1. Add Ghee in heavy bottom kadahi, add Soya granules and peanut. 2. Roast them on very low flame until crispy. 3. Add salt and your choice of seasoning or Chivda masala and it's done.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!