| 1 minute to read
- Soya chunks 50gms
- Potatoes 100 gms
- Green chillies, Ginger, garlic.
1. Soke soya chunks in hot water 50gms
2. Boil potatoes simultaneously 100 gms
3.In grinder, add soya chunks(remove water), potatoes, chillies, ginger, garlic and grind.
4. Make patties of batter(add all type of masalas you like in batter you like and mix properly)
5. Do shallow fry on pan.
6. Serve with chutney of taste.
I have used 0 calories spray for cooking, so not included oil. You can get more creative and make sandwich from the same patties.