High Protein Parantha
• By Siddharth Thakur
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10 Minutes 717 kcal
Ingredients for High Protein Parantha
- › Soya chunks -70gms Atta - 70gms Desi ghee -15gms Curd - 100 grams
1. 1. First grind Soya chunks into powder form . - 70grams 2. Take Atta - 70grams 3. Mix soya chunks & atta use some water to bind them 4. Use some salt & Jeera as per your requirement. 5. Desi ghee - 15 gram to cook on pan & Chopped Garlic 6. Curd - 100 grams 7. Enjoy with some Pickle
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!