soya paneer upma
• By Rachna Mandliya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 419 kcal
Ingredients for soya paneer upma
- › 40 gm paneer
- › 30 gm soya flour
- › 10 gm besan
- › veggies of ur choice
- › onions, tomato, 6_7 peanuts, green chillies, capsicum
- › 5 gm olive oil
- › 50 gm curd
1. Heat oil in apan, add onions, capsicum, green chillies, peanuts and veggies and saute for 2-3 minutes. Mix curd and soya flour and grate paneer. now add paneer in pan and cook it for 2-3 minutes. Now, add the soya flour and curd mixture and let it cook for 5-6 minutes. After 5-6 minutes, check the consistency, if too thick u can add some water and let it cook for 2-3 minutes more. Garnish with coriander and lemon juice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!