| 1 minute to read
Soya Paneer Tikki
- Soya granules or chunks. 130 gms
- Paneer - 250 gms
- Salt as per the taste
- Chilli powder
- Coriander powder - 2 tb spoon
- Mint leaves powder - 2 spoon
- Isabgol - two spoons
- Fresh coriander three spoons
- Garam masala as per taste
- Ginger - one inch
- Garlic - 10 pods or more as per taste
- Green chilli- 2
- Ghee - 5 gms
Boil the soya chunks and grind nicely with ginger, garlic and green chilli.
Grind the paneer as well , it will help in bonding well if you grind the paneer instead of crumbling.
Mix soya , paneer and rest of the ingredients and make equal size balls and flatten those balls with the help of your fingers.
Finally roast them on non stick tawa or grill pan . Just smear the pan with ghee or butter with the help of brush. Very little ghee is required.
I made each tikki of 32 gms and seven tikkis are enough to complete 40 gm of Soya and 75 gm Paneer and it’s very light and yummy 😋