Soya Paneer Stuffed Bread Pakoda
• By Afra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 536 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Paneer Stuffed Bread Pakoda
- › Soya Paneer-100 g
- › Cheese Slice-1
- › Soybean Flour-40g
- › Bread-70 g
- › Ghee-5 g
- › 1 small onion
- › Coriander
1. Make the Soya Flour batter. Add turmeric, salt, red chilly powder and cumin powder to the flour and add water till it reaches coating consistency
2. Take the Soya Paneer in another bowl. Crush it. Add salt, red chilly powder and salt. Add one small onion and coriander. Add the cheese slice to it and mash it
3. Take the bread slices and add the Soya paneer filling and coat it with the batter. Add oil/ghee to the pan and pan fry the bread till it turns brown.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!