Soya paneer Scramble
• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 188 kcal
Ingredients for Soya paneer Scramble
- › 1. 200 gm soy paneer
- › 2. Half onion finely chopped
- › 3. half tomato finely chopped
- › 4. Salt, turmeric powder as per taste
- › 5. chopped green chillies and fresh coriander for garnish
- › 6. Mushrooms 50 gm
1. 1. Drain the soy paneer and crumble it.
2. 2. Saute the onions in hot tawa and add tomatoes and saute them in medium heat for 2 minutes.
3. 3. Add chopped mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes.
4. 4. Add all powdered ma's ala and cook. Garnish with coriander and serve
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!