| 1 minute to read
Soya paneer Scramble
- 1. 200 gm soy paneer
- 2. Half onion finely chopped
- 3. half tomato finely chopped
- 4. Salt, turmeric powder as per taste
- 5. chopped green chillies and fresh coriander for garnish
- 6. Mushrooms 50 gm
1. Drain the soy paneer and crumble it.
2. Saute the onions in hot tawa and add tomatoes and saute them in medium heat for 2 minutes.
3. Add chopped mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes.
4. Add all powdered ma's ala and cook. Garnish with coriander and serve