Soya Paneer Sabji
• By Arindam Mondal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 335 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Paneer Sabji
- › Paneer - 50gm
- › Soya Chunk - 30gm
- › Butter/Ghee - 10gm
- › Chopped Onion, Garlic and Tomato
1. Heat the frying pan and add the oil.
2. Once the oil is heated, shallow fry the onion, garlic and tomatoes.
3. Add jeera powder and mix-veg powder as per your taste. Also add salt as per your taste.
4. Put little water and cook it for 5 mins.
5. Add the paneer and soya chunks and cook it for another 10 mins.
6. Now it's ready to be served.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!