Soya Paneer Paratha
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 118 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Paneer Paratha
- › Soya chunks
- › Gram flour- 80gm
- › Wheat flour- 130gm
- › Paneer - 100gm
- › Coriander leaves - 10gm
- › Carom seeds(ajwain) / cumin seeds (jeera) /sesame seeds - 2gm
- › Dry spices- salt, black pepper powder, turmeric powder, garam masala
1. Bring the water to boil and add soya chunks and continue boiling it until it becomes soft. Drain the water using sieve and squeeze out excess water once it becomes cool. Then, grind it in the mixer to get the fine paste.
2. Now add gram flour, finely grated paneer, ajwain and jeera, chopped coriander leaves and all spices and mix it well. Thereafter, add wheat flour in batches until you get the soft nice dough. Let it rest for about 10 minutes
3. Now, roll out the parathas and cook it on medium flame until it turns crisp brown on both the sides. Enjoy with any curry of your choice 😊
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!