Soya Paneer Paratha
5.0 from 1 vote
Posted by : Sneha Bajaj
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 15:00
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Soya Paneer Paratha
1.Prepare a dough using warm water
2. Boil soya chunks and grind it in mixer
3. meanwhile heat oil in pan and add onion,garlic and green chilly to it.
4. Add masalas as per your choice.i have added salt,dry mango powder,cumin powder
5. Add grinded soya and grated paneer. Mix it well
6. Roll the roti and add the stuffing. Roast it on low flame and enjoy with a bowl of curd.