Soya Paneer Frianky (no oil cooking)
• By Jyoti Poddar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 578 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Paneer Frianky (no oil cooking)
- › soya chunks(grinded)-50g wheat flour-30g paneer-100g veggies(assorted as per choice)-100g garlic chutney(no oil)-1tsp Frianky masala- 1tsp salt to taste
1. Add soya, wheat flour& little salt in a bowl and form a dough( u may add any green leafy veg in dough to give additional flavor).keep aside for 10 min.
2. add little Frianky masala to paneer n coat well. dry roast on nonstick pan from all sides.keep aside.
3. take assorted veggies(cut in juliens) ,add them into a nonstick pan and dry roast at high flame for 3-5 min,sprinkle little salt .
4. garlic chutney- take garlic,red whole chilli,1tsp curd,lime juice and little salt....blend all together.
5. prepare a soya roti without any ghee or oil. spread garlic chutney, add paneer slices,asst.veggies and sprinkle Frianky masala...roll and enjoy😉
6. p.s- I haven't counted any calories for garlic chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!