Soya Paneer Chilli
• By Shilpa Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 355 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Paneer Chilli
- › 1. Paneer -70gm 2. Soya - 40gm 3. Onion/Capsicum -1 4. Ginger/ Garlic/Green chillies 5. Oil -5gm 6. Soya Sauce/Vinger/ Chilli sauce
1. 1. Add oil, finally chopped ginger garlic, sliced/cubed Onion and capsicum. Cook on high flame. 2. Add green chillies, Soya sauce, vinegar, chilli sauce, dash of tomato sauce (optional). 3. Add boiled Soya chunks and cubed paneer,salt and it's done. If more amount of oil available in diet you can pan fry paneer and soya on non stick pan for crispness.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!