Soya Palak Aloo Cheese Parantha
• By Priyanka Saxena
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 384 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Palak Aloo Cheese Parantha
- › Soya Flour 20 grams
- › Wheat Flour 50 grams
- › Potato 30 grams
- › Cheese Slice 1
- › Oli/Ghee 5 grams
- › Spinach 50 grams
1. Mix and knead all the Flours along with spinach. Divide in Two parts and make two Chapatis. Use 1 chapati as base and spread aloo and cheese Slice on it. Now put the second chapati on top of it to cover. Roll it with a rolling pin. Shallow fry on tawa and your parantha is ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!