• By Anand
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 334 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Paddu
- › Rice: 30gm
- › Urad dal: 15gm
- › Soya powder: 30gm (Soya chunks grounded using grinder)
- › Ghee: 5gm
1. Step 1: soak rice and urad dal in water for around 6-8 hours. Step2: Grind the soaked rice + urad dal using grinder to make fine paste, keep it for over night Step3: Mix soya powder to the paste, add salt and adjust consistency using water. Step4: apply the ghee to preheated mould and add the mixture, flip them and road on both sides Step:5 serve hot with coconut chutney.(chutney macros not included)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!