Soya Nachos with cheesy dip
• By Anusha mallajosyula
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 529 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Nachos with cheesy dip
- › soy powder 30gms
- › maize flour 15gms
- › wheat flour 15gms + 5gms
- › butter 7gms
- › milk 50gms
- › cheese 3 cubes or 60gms
- › salt and pepper
- › garlic powder or minced garlic 1 teaspoon
- › chilli powder
1. mix 30gms soya powder, 15gms maize flour or makki atta, 15gms wheat flour.
2. season with salt and pepper. add warm water and knead into soft dough. keep aside
3. while the dough is resting, let's make cheese dip. In a sauce pan, melt 3gms butter on low flame. if using minced garlic, add it now and fry until raw smell goes away. add 5gms wheat flour and fry for a minute
4. add milk little by little and keep whisking with fork or a whisk. break any lumps formed and keep whisking until it starts to thicken.
5. now add little water and grated cheese and keep whisking
6. cheese starts to melt slowly. continue to cook on low flame. add garlic powder( if you didn't use minced garlix), salt, pepper and chilli powder. stir well
7. remove from flame once you get desired consistency. keep In mind that sauce thickens further once cool. adjust consistency accordingly
8. now let's make nachos. knead the dough for 5minutes and roll into thin roti.
9. prick holes with fork and cut into triangles. rub the remaining butter all over the triangles.
10. preheat oven for 5minutes at 150C. bake for 15minutes. half way through, flip the nachos.
11. you can air fry too. adjust settings accordingly.
12. if you have neither, make them in non stick pan. just heat the pan and put the triangles on it. keep on low flame and keep flipping them until nice and crispy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!